Friday, July 8, 2011

Introducing SF Prod's VN #3 Plans

Introducing SnowFlower Production's Visual Novel #3!
Plans are under away, and I have already started writing the script for the VN. The entire plot-line has been outlined fully already.



It will feature 3 obtainable guys, cg gallery, possibly a stat raising VN (if I can get the coding to work, lol), and lastly, art by me (Jennifer) haha. The art will probably be a fail since I'm not that great of an artist. If I end up drawing something any time soon, I shall upload them here, yeah?

Anyway, back to the VN introduction...

(original logo is white&yellow not black)

So from the title, one can automatically assume that it's a school-based VN. However, it's not the usual high school scene. It's a school full of Celebrity trainees in the music business, and instead of the Japanese scene, it's a scene I know fully well. KOREAN! XD

Each player will be able to choose not only their love interest, but also how the MC debuts in the music scene (as a pop star, country sweetheart, classical prodigy, and ?????).

Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/SnowflowerJenn) for Update on Star Academy, Shugojin!, and others :)

xoxo,
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. yay can't wait good luck dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!~
    This game will be so awesome!~
    By any chance would it be something like IDOLM@STER except that you're the actual idol instead of the manager? If so, OMG ILOVEYOU. Can't wait :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la~

    I'm excited to see what you guys come up with then. It's a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete