Monday, May 2, 2011

Jennifer's Progress 5/2/11

Hola~
Jennifer here, about to give some progress I've done for Shugojin.

So far so good with the progress. Despite the fact that I have lost all the outlines, I've managed to finish the rough draft for Seto (currently adding tid bits here and there).


Now, I'm working on Akatsuki's script as far as I can remember on top of my head. I feel like I'm missing some scenes... :( If you guys would be so kind and tell me what you'd like to see as far as character interaction.

& also, since I have more than 7 choices per ending (i think) I might as well as give you a walkthrough when the game is released. Therefore, please do not post anything regarding the game unofficial as far as a guide since I will be releasing an official one.

Also, I think it's also safe to say that Zia-chan has been working diligently on her art :) Seriously, she is amazing XD



Now, for my other shenanigans.

I have AP tests to take in the next two weeks.

Wednesday 5/4: AP Calculus BC

Thursday 5/5: AP English Literature and Composition

Monday 5/9: AP Biology

Tuesday 5/10: AP United States Government and Politics

Thursday 5/12: AP Macroeconomics


Wowza.. I'm going to be stressing out the next 2 weeks :(((((

But hopefully, my progress would be much faster after the testing since majority of my classes were the above and preparing for these tests.

Release date for Shugojin! is still unknown

Currently, I am debating whether or not my next VN will be a school scene one like originally, or initiate my Alice in the Wonderland based VN.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment