Monday, April 4, 2011

Snowflower Production VN #3

Well, the title kind of says what this post would be about, and the previous post announced that I will be creating ANOTHER VN once Shugojin is up and running :3

Anywhooooo, I was just wanting some opinion on the creation.

I don't know if I'd utilize this since no one seems to be actually commenting on my posts :'(((( but I want you guys to suggest any kinds of name that'd be fitting for the MC girl :)




I know you'd want some information to be disclosed, but I won't be doing that until I find some... finalized things regarding the game.

Oh, I guess I can tell you somethings... But that would be only if someone pays attention to my posts! Ahahaha.... ha.

I might just tell you the storyline, the boys' names (not quite finalized b/c I might be taking a vote later here) and/or the title... gasp !

ciao

3 comments:

  1. Aww xD Don't worry about it! =D All otome and VN makers start out somewhere and have few and almost no comments in the beginning! xD I have a seperate non-vn related site and while there's about a thousand or two unique visitors, I get about 10 non-spam comments... And that's if I'm lucky! xD
    I'm sure people read but don't comment.

    Frankly, I don't like that blogspot makes me use my google account. >.< xD

    -Elenakiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Which site do you use then instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha xDD I'm so slow... I didn't even notice that you answered! :O
    For me, I think wordpress is a cool site, since people don't have to login. I've also seen some people use wix.com. xD It can be used for both a blog and website without us readers signing in! :)

    But, nevermind me actually. xDD I just found the option to choose annonymous or name now. :3 Good blog anyway, can't wait for the game to be released! :)

    ReplyDelete